‘To support each and every child to love learning and become the very best that they can be.’
At The Orchards Primary Academy, we believe in maintaining the highest possible standards for our children. We want to create highly motivated, aspirational learners, ready for the next stage in their education.
• A clear focus on teaching and learning
• Actively promoting the development of pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural awareness
• Create a happy, safe and caring school for our children
• Becoming a central part of the community through positive relationships
• We are ambitious for both our children and our Academy
• We are proud to be fully inclusive and hold very high expectations for every one of our pupils so that they can be the best that they can be